WELCOME! Below you will find links to my fiction and non-fiction books. Available in eBook and most also in Paperback, including via Amazon. Any questions just email me!
Go straight to AMAZON to buy my novels, short stories, anthologies and non-fiction weight loss books here.
Weight loss books – See the TTFLS section.
HAWAIIAN TRILOGY – Steamy romance!
Take a Chance on Me (Choc Lit publisher – formerly ‘Hawaiian Affair’), INFO HERE INCLUDING UPDATES
and Hawaiian Retreat.
(read in that order or TACOM then escape then retreat.)
STOP PRESS – Take a Chance on Me launched to order in all good bookshops since beginning December 2015! In some W H Smith Travel (rail stations, airports, service stations etc) – debuted at number 79 in chart. Was also in Harrods end Dec. Ask your local book shop to order it from Marstons, via Compass. **Top 50 Kindle Bestseller**
More here on Choc Lit website.
LATEST UPDATES ON MY NEWEST FICTION – GO HERE.
OTHER FICTION –
Diary of a Wannabe Shopping Channel Presenter – Bridget Jones style romp at a fictional shopping channel (honestly…!)
When Dreams Return – Hallowe’en short Novella (also in anthology ‘Hocus Pocus ’14)
Anthology – Roses are Red – including ‘Battle of the Exes’ – short novella
Valentine’s Surprise – short story. (First fiction I self-published)
coming – French or Dutch – saga set in 1920s based on a true story
Till the Fat Lady Slims 2.0 – the ‘When’ diet (purple cover) – includes the original cobalt blue cover version within it (NB the ltd edn aqua cover hardback was QVC exclusive and sold out summer 2015)
coming – TTFLS 3.0
Check out more on TTFLS here
links to all books are below or via my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE HERE.
Debbie Flint began self-publishing several romance titles and short stories in 2013. By day, she presents on QVC The Shopping Channel (well, by night actually, as she’s nocturnal!). In Summer 2014 she signed with Choc Lit the innovative UK independent publishing house. Her first novel, ‘Hawaiian Affair’ is now being released by Choc Lit and renamed ‘Take a Chance on Me’ with a new cover! Exciting! Click here to get it. It’s their first ‘Hot’ Choc Lit!
Having done three years of courses, workshops and conferences, including Cornerstones, Writers’ Workshop, Watermill Posara, Arvon and Julie Cohen. At the York Festival 2011, she reached the final of the top ten ‘Best 100 First Words’ competition for her first full length novel, Hawaiian Affair. Her fiction includes the Hawaiian Trilogy, the third part of which was finished in June 2014, other novels, and several short stories – all listed below. Hawaiian Affair achieved the sought after status of a ‘BRAG Medallion’ in November 2014, denoting excellence in self-publishing. Only one in ten books achieves this accolade. (Now as Take a Chance on Me, by Choc Lit, it achieved TOP FIFTY KINDLE BESTSELLER summer 2015.)
Based on an original idea of her own, French or Dutch is coming soon. With a professional script-writing partner she has co-written the script. It is a cross between ‘Mr Selfridge’, ‘Call the Midwife’ and ‘Downton Abbey’ set in the 1920s.
Previously, she wrote short stories for children’s TV (Buena Vista, ‘Rise and Shine’), and having lost 35lb in 1999/2000 wrote a book about it. ‘Till the Fat Lady Slims’ was issued in 2002 by Sahara Publishing detailing the method she used, called ‘Freedom Eating.
NON FICTION – The 2014 updated version of her semi-autobiographical weight loss book – Till the Fat Lady Slims 2.0 – the ‘When’ Diet – is now available on Amazon in eBook or paperback too. (Plus for a limited time only, a hardback version (aqua) was on QVC UK. sold out summer 2015)
Choc Lit press release, Summer 2014, said they were delighted to ‘scoop’ Debbie and will publish her steamy Hawaiian Trilogy calling it ‘tastefully spicy’ – ‘Hot Choc?’ The new appeared on the front page of industry magazine The Bookseller online edition. Choc Lit have many fabulous award winning authors and new novels written by their brilliant stable of authors and new ones are published every month. Go here for more. They supply independent bookshops, WHSmiths Travel etc. Hawaiian Affair, renamed ‘Take a Chance on Me’ is the first under their banner, paperback in shops Dec 2015. More news about it, and what Lyn Vernham, head of Choc Lit, said, can be found on RiWiSi page amongst the archives, including the front page article in The Bookseller.
Debbie lives in Dorking, Surrey and has two grown up children and three feisty labradors. She eternally believes that when she’s a grown up, she wants to live in LA and write movies! We can but dream. And in the meantime, we write steamy romance novels…
Click here to read her interview on OAPsChat blog with more info about her in general.
nb – SUBSCRIBE TO UPDATES (ON POP UP OR HOME PAGE) TO GET EMAIL ALERTS with news of upcoming freebies
Facebook – DebbieFlintQVCfanpage
email – email@example.com
Till the Fat Lady Slims 2.0 – The ‘When’ Diet – out in eBook on Amazon!
My semi-autobiographical weight loss book, TTFLS has been updated for 2014, twelve years after the original was launched by Sahara Publishing. It’s got additional material and for the first time, really hones down the basics of my ‘freedom eating’ method into the ‘Super Six’ principles – how to eat like a slim person and break free from food prison forever!
Go here to get “Till the Fat Lady Slims 2.0 – the ‘When’ Diet” (2014) on Amazon and read the first chapter free. And do visit TTFLS in order to find out more, join the Facebook group and see some great testimonials. (ps the original is still available on ebook only, but the slightly abridged version is within book 2 anyway- Till the Fat Lady Slims (2002) – original semi-autobiographical weight loss book (2002)
MY BOOK DEAL – The Hawaiian Trilogy is Complete – and I’ve been signed to Choc Lit!
– Hawaiian Affair (now Take a Chance on Me, with Choc Lit) was her first full length novel to be self published to Amazon summer 2013, and is actually book 2 in a trilogy. Hawaiian Affair is an exciting international romance set in a luxury yacht in Monaco, and a private jet to Hawaii, with the odd romantic tryst and waterfall thrown in. it’s steamy! With over 110 five star reviews by end of 2015, it’s made many readers say they’ll never think of Debbie the same way again!
– Second novel Hawaiian Escape is the PREQUEL to Hawaiian Affair, introducing not only heroine Sadie but her sister Helen, (whose continued adventures will be the third book in the trilogy.) Hawaiian Escape is ALSO NOW available in both PG and Steamy versions. Exciting romantic comedy with intrigue, mystery and a twist in the tale, Hawaiian Escape is a humorous romance with a dash of drama – from the rolling Surrey hills to bustling New York, to an ancient ruin in Tuscany.
– Hawaiian Retreat (Try it For the First Time Club) – out Summer 2014.
These and other titles including short stories can be found on the Amazon pages:
www.amazon.co.uk/Debbie-Flint/ and www.amazon.com/Debbie-Flint/
– The Valentine’s Surprise – a short story – it’s never too late to find your Sir Lancelot! (2010)
– When Dreams Return – a short novella (18000 words) – spooky goings on on Hallowe’en, when Chelle uses a magic spell to conjure up her ideal husband! (2014)
– and Diary of a Wannabe Shopping Channel Presenter – a fun packed cross between Bridget Jones and Alan Partridge with a bit of French and Saunders thrown in! (NB in JOURNAL format – please read the ‘look inside’ on Amazon before buying to ensure you like the format – some love it! some hate it! Which will you be?)
– PLUS Hocus Pocus ’14 – an anthology of 13 spooky short stories and novellas (including my When Dreams Return) – created for Hallowe’en
– Roses are Red – a new Anthology – romantic tales with a twist, in eBook or paperback. click here.
Sign up for the regular newsletter for updates on new releases
Also on Goodreads.
Debbie Flint’s books on Goodreads
|When Dreams Return|
|Hawaiian Escape (Trilogy: Hawaiian Escape, Hawaiian Affair, Hawaiian Retreat)|
|The Valentine’s Surprise|
|Diary of a Wannabe Shopping Channel Presenter|